Welcome to our site map
By choosing the desired link from the list below, you can reach any page of our website.
- HOME – Front Page, introduction of the topic and navigation to the main areas.
- SERVICES – What exactly we do, construction, maintenance and company information.
- WALL OF SHAME – Resist the temptation of going the easy way. Don't copy any content.
- Terms & Conditions – General info, User Agreement, Copyright Information.
- Contact – Contact details, where do we work, phone number and contact form.
- DECKING – Benefits and information about outdoor timber decking, Perth WA.
- FENCES – Wooden fencing, timber fence installation, a traditional alternative.
- SCREENS & Conditions – Garden screens look great and protect from wind, sun and rain.
- WOOD-PLASTIC COMOSITE – WPC vs. real timber. Pros and cons of WPC decking.
- TIMBER SPECIES – What types are available and which is the best for alfresco areas?
- WOOD FINISHES – Decking oils, stains or acrylic finishes. What is the best deck finish?
- DIY - Decking – Step by step deck building instructions, how to build timber decks.
- DIY - Fencing – Use these instructions to build a timber fence, an arbour or a pergola.
- DIY - Wood Care – Tips and information how to protect your garden deck, products and advice.
- WOOD PROPERTIES – Wood has many advantages and can be used many ways.
- WOOD & CO2 – Trees are carbon dioxide removers and help stabilising our climate.
- WOOD IS ENERGY – Sustainable utilisation of wood. A natural source of energy.
- INGENIOUS TIMBER – Timber is an excellent building material and suitable for outdoor use.